Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday spam for reflection

Sunday, April 5, 2009

* To my surprise I met and married the man I had no idea I was dreaming of
* You will have the feeling that you can rule the world.
* Just change your style depending on your mood: the past you were a commerce lady, now you just want to wear jeans and a top and tomorrow you require to dress up for a vital banquet.
* Herpes will never play tricks with you
* Some words about Mary and her perfect figure!
* Sensational way in intercourse temptation for you
* New Era with Obama! new jobs here
* Lots of decent Russian women to choose from.
* I swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles
* Giant Tomatoes - plants grow to 8 feet tall and grapefruit size tomatoes!
* We are generous - we can give you as much meat as you need
* Show her how real man drills

0 comments:

Post a Comment