Saturday, August 22, 2009
Back from the USSR! (Beatles reference)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I apologize to loyal followers for gap in spam reporting. I visit home in Ukraine recently and make short trip where I am detained by authorities in Russia over cyber misunderstanding. I am now freed and traveling back to my home base in San Francisco. Also, while gone, my email hoster "upgrade" to new, airtight spam filters without my approval, and on quick check from Internet cafe back in Ukraine, I now seem getting almost no interesting spam in that account. So I can't post anything new today. I will get new accounts when back in SF, and resume the spamfeeding in just a few days. Again, I am sorry. At least I am only Ukrainian/Chinese and not Japanese, so my apology might probably be good enough without having to suicide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
well thank god the suicide isn't necessary
Post a Comment